WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Updated 11 May 2020
- About the Website
- Welcome to www.theluckycharm.com.au (the 'Website'). The Website provides you with an opportunity to browse and purchase various products that have been listed for sale through the Website (the 'Products'). The Website provides this service by way of granting you access to the content on the Website (the 'Purchase Services')
- The Website is operated by Kingaroy Office Central. Access to and use of the Website, or any of its associated Products or Services, is provided by Kingaroy Office Central. Please read these terms and conditions (the 'Terms') carefully. By using, browsing and/or reading the Website, this signifies that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the Terms. If you do not agree with the Terms, you must cease usage of the Website, or any of Services, immediately.
- Kingaroy Office Central reserves the right to review and change any of the Terms by updating this page at its sole discretion. Any changes to the Terms take immediate effect from the date of their publication. Before you continue, we recommend you keep a copy of the Terms for your records.
- Acceptance of the Terms
You accept the Terms by remaining on the Website. You may also accept the Terms by clicking to accept or agree to the Terms where this option is made available to you by Kingaroy Office Central in the user interface.
- Registration to use the Purchase Services
- In order to access the Purchase Services, you must first register as a user of the Website. As part of the registration process, or as part of your continued use of the Purchase Services, you may be required to provide personal information about yourself (such as identification or contact details), including:
- You warrant that any information you give to Kingaroy Office Central in the course of completing the registration process will always be accurate, correct and up to date.
- Once you have completed the registration process, you will be a registered member of the Website ('Member') and agree to be bound by the Terms. As a Member you will be granted immediate access to the Purchase Services.
- You may not use the Purchase Services and may not accept the Terms if:
- you are not of legal age to form a binding contract with Kingaroy Office Central; or
- you are a person barred from receiving the Purchase Services under the laws of Australia or other countries including the country in which you are resident or from which you use the Purchase Services.
- Your obligations as a Member
As a Member, you agree to comply with the following:
- You will use the Purchase Services only for purposes that are permitted by the Terms and any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions;
- you have the sole responsibility for protecting the confidentiality of your password and/or email address. Use of your password by any other person may result in the immediate cancellation of the Purchase Services;
- any use of your registration information by any other person, or third parties, is strictly prohibited. You agree to immediately notify Kingaroy Office Central of any unauthorised use of your password or email address or any breach of security of which you have become aware;
- access and use of the Website is limited, non-transferable and allows for the sole use of the Website by you for the purposes of Kingaroy Office Central providing the Purchase Services;